- Automated troubleshooting
- Automated maintenance scheduling and prompts
- Password Protected Admin Functions
- Maintenance history
- Automated over-temperature shut-down
- Lint filter monitoring
- Ethernet module
- Factory installed exhaust system
- External steam header
- External wiring
- Garment Processing Formulas
- Adjustable air louvers
- Infrared temperature control
- Missed Plow Off Safety Switch
- Pacer Production Management System
- UL Listed Control Panel
The finishing of a garment starts in the steam chamber. The design of our steam header creates a higher velocity of steam that carries more energy and achieves proper finishing temperature faster. More steam heat is delivered to the garment resulting in better temperature rise without increasing floor space requirements. The steam tube configuration fully surrounds the garment with steam.
PLC Control System
Leonard Automatic is proud to feature the PLC Interface Control Center on our IS Series gas heated tunnel finishers. The touch screen allows for intuitive and straightforward access to all tunnel operational controls. Features include automated troubleshooting, maintenance schedules, alarm logs, PM schedule, runtime history and much more. Total tunnel control is now at your fingertips.
The lint filters on the IS Series are accessible from outside the tunnel so that important filter maintenance can be performed easily from outside the tunnel. The filter screens are made with stainless steel mesh to help remove lint from the air flow.